Outsourced Systems Management
As a small business we recognise how busy work can get, and how often proactive activities and systems maintenance can be put aside in favour of more urgent operational activities. We also understand that many small and medium sized organisations don’t have the need or the resources for the dedicated systems manager and therefore assign the role to a person with another job who can let focus slide whenever their workload is heavy.
We know how important it is to have someone consistently managing your systems to ensure they run smoothly and deliver the promised results. So how can small and busy businesses manage their vital day to day tasks with the necessary ongoing maintenance and management of their systems? With a dedicated, systems manager who is contracted for a number of hours per month to carry the load and liaise with top management. Southpac International offers a dedicated systems manager who will come to your office and work alongside your team, keeping up to date with internal audits, management review meetings, customer surveys, document updates etc. Our consultant packages can be as little as 4 hours per month and will ensure the systems you’ve invested in don’t get neglected during the busy times!
Our External Systems Managers can:
- Handle internal audits
- Schedule and conduct the management review meetings
- Regularly liaise with top management to ensure they remain informed of system performance
- Facilitate document, procedure or systems changes and revisions
- Integrate additional standards to the system such as ISO 14001:2015 or AS/NZS 4801
- Be present during all external audits
- Facilitate management or toolbox meetings
- Log and follow up all systems improvement requests
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Any other tasks as requested by management.