Ongoing Improvement of Your SMS & QMS
2 or 3 Day Course In House By Arrangement
This 2 or 3-day course is for Quality Managers, Safety Managers, Internal Auditors and those involved with the maintenance, monitoring and improvement of their Management Systems. An audit program that addresses product, systems and processes is vital to satisfy the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and the latest SMS regulatory requirements.
Audit Planning & Preparation
- Introduction to management systems & the evolution of safety thinking
- Introduction to the audit process, planning and scheduling
- Review of the audit process and team selection
- Document review and audit preparation
- The resources required for an effective audit
On-site Audit activity and follow up
- The four vital stages of an on-site audit
- Interview techniques and interpersonal skills
- Preparing accurate and practical audit feedback
- Audit reporting and follow-up
Practical Audit Exercise
- Preparation for the practical audit exercise
- Preparation of checklists and working documents
- Team briefing
- On-site practical audit in ‘real life’
This training includes practical modules and workshops with application to the participant’s own organisational environment. It provides easy-to-understand explanations of each of the required system elements and explains how to ensure optimum performance in all these areas.
“Tell me and I’ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I’ll understand.”
This expression has proven to be more than an old proverb. Southpac prides itself on the quality of its training with involvement and practical demonstration of competency at the centre of our training ethos.