Management Systems Consultancy
Southpac International offers consulting and implementation of quality, safety and environmental management systems with a difference – we guarantee that you are in charge of the entire process, that the documentation provided is relevant and a true reflection of the activities of your organisation and that all solutions benefit and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the business we are working for. Our consultants have worked across Australia and overseas among a range of industry groups including construction, aerospace, high hazard, defence, government, large corporations, small family run organisations, design and architecture, manufacturing and so many more. We have all the skills and experience necessary to work with any client and the solutions we offer will make positive changes in any workplace.
- Does your company want to develop a management system or enhance an existing management system?
- Is your company considering ISO 9001, AS/NZS 4801, ISO 14001 or looking to integarate another standard to your existing systems?
- Is your current Safety, Quality or Environmental department overstretched?
- Has your organisation expanded to the point where you are needing formalised processes and procedures to work more efficiently?
- Are you planning for future growth?
- Has your current management system failed to bring the business benefits you hoped for?
- Are you over burdened with paper-work and bureaucratic process?
If you answer yes to any of the above you may want to consider a free gap analysis/review and conversation with one of our consultants regarding systems implementation, maintenance or improvement.
- Do you want to improve your tendering prospects?
- Do you need assistance understanding and preparing required project documentation?
- Could your record keeping and documentation be any stronger without being more work and hassel?
Answer yes to any of the above and you may want to consider our outsourcing services.
- Even if your management systems are running like clockwork and your projects are all down pat, are you meeting your certification body’s internal auditing requirements?
- Are you holding regular management review meetings that add value?
- Are your customer feedback processes adding value and providing the insights you need?