Events & Courses
Learning Opportunities To Support Your Growth!
HOP Taster Sessions
If you’re keen to learn and discuss the key aspects of Human & Organisational Performance, this free four-part webinar series is for you! Join us in these bite-size, 1-hour sessions each Tuesday lunchtime in July. Sessions will cover what underpins the HOP approach, and showcase real-life scenarios and stories from those who are giving it a go.
- HOP Fundamentals
- Learning Teams
- The Learning Organisation
- HOP in Practice featuring special guest Deirdre Lewis (Head of HSE – Energy Markets at Origin Energy)
There’s plenty of opportunity for interaction and discussion- if you have questions or aspects you would like covered in the sessions please email [email protected] Mark them in your calendars and see you in there!
Learning about normal work in investigations
Mark Alston joins us to run a free workshop on Blue Line Investigations.
The session will explore how to include learning about normal work in incident investigations.
Mark will discuss:
– why learning about normal work should be a critical part of incident investigations
– differences between ‘Blue Line’ and ‘Black Line’ work (in practice vs planned)
– suggestions for generative questions.
The workshop will involve:
– reviewing a short video of an incident
– breaking into groups for a facilitated discussion on how we can identify and learn from normal work about the event
– a brief overview of practical approaches you can use to learn about normal work.
This workshop is highly interactive and a great opportunity to connect with the contemporary safety community.
Breakout rooms will be used for group discussion and there will be time for Q&A.
Email questions/discussion points to [email protected]
See you there!