Why Work With Systems Consultants?
ISO9001 is one of the most widely adopted standards in the world. Today, there are more than a million organizations worldwide that have adopted the principles and achieved certification to the requirements of ISO 9001. Many organisations have begun to also reap the benefits of integrating other management system standards such as ISO14001:2015 EMS and ISO45001:2018 OHS management systems into their existing management systems.
An effectively implemented and well managed management system can add real value to a business in terms of efficiency, competitive advantage and improved business practices. In our experience there are many consultants who aim to justify their costs by overloading their clients with too much paperwork, there are consultants who sell ‘off the shelf’ solutions that are not tailored to the client’s needs and there are consultants who keep the entire process cloak and dagger and confuse or push our their client so that they have no idea about anything to do with their systems or what they can achieve with the right management.
We know the solutions we offer work, we know the principles are timeless and we ensure all control and decision making sits entirely with our clients so that their systems assist with the growth and ultimate success of their business.
As Systems Consultants We Offer:
- Greater focus within your organisation on your goals, business objectives and your customer’s expectations (current & future)
- Achievement & maintenance of the quality of service to meet or exceed the customer’s stated and implied needs, including the need for a recognised quality system
- The establishment of ‘best practice’ and consequent management confidence that intended quality is being achieved and maintained
- A valuable training resource, which is customer led and accountable.
- International recognition for clearly defined processes integrating communication and performance improvement
- Efficiency gains that can be translated into increased profits and increased job satisfaction
Our Scope of Works Can Include:
- Full Gap Analysis & Review
- Dedicated Project Manager who will be available throughout the entire project and will attend all meetings
- Develop integrated management system manual or manuals as required
- Set quality policy and objectives
- Mapping of key processes and critical controls
- Review and update all key supporting procedures
- Assist with the survey of key customers and other interested parties
- Host or assist with the management review meetings
- Review, update and write any required technical documentation including key work instructions and procedures
- Training for all staff involved in ongoing management of the system
- Final ‘practice audit’ walk-through of the system to ensure you are prepared for a certification audit