Introduction to ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
QMS – Quality Management Systems Course
Available on an in-house and public basis
The Southpac International Introduction to ISO9001 will provide an informative overview to the benefits that ISO 9001 quality management system can have within an organisation as well as how it is implemented and what the standard is all about. The course programs look at ISO 9001 from various angles, particularly the process approach and the many benefits that can be realised from effectively managing quality. During this one day course participants will learn about processes, what quality is and how it can be assured. Additionally you will gain a clear understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard as the foundation on which to base your QMS.
- What is ‘Systems Management’ and how does it work?
- The four key imperatives of a compliant Safety Management System
- QMS vs SMS – The similarities and differences
- Basic structure and intent of the ISO 9001 standard – covering the most up-to-date standard, ISO 9001:2015
- The international standard for quality – ISO9001 elements – covering the most up-to-date standard, ISO 9001:2015
- Quality documentation and process control
For more information, including dates and availability information, please contact our team to discuss your training needs.