An Introduction to Quality Management Systems and ISO 9001
Update for ISO9001:2015 Coming soon!
This introduction course is our only online course and is a good starting point for anyone wanting to learn about ISO 9001, refresh their knowledge or discover what benefits ISO 9001 can bring to your organisation. The course covers all the sections of the ISO 9001 standard and explains in basic terms what this means and how the benefits can be realised in any organisation or industry. There are a variety of methods used throughout the course including, course notes, audio, slide-shows and video content. Each section is followed by an assessment and can be completed in your own time and at your own pace. This course can be completed in 8 hours but has been developed to be self paced to cater for any candidates who may have different learning styles or work loads.
The course content is broken into the following seven sections and follows the structure of the ISO 9001 standard
- An Introduction to Quality Concepts
- Systems and Standards
- Management Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Product Realisation
- Management, Analysis and Improvement
Upon completion candidates will be able to explain the fundamentals of ISO 9001. They will also be able to identify situations within their own organisation that satisfy the quality management standards and situations that don’t satisfy the quality management standards.
Benefits of the online course
- Introduces the ISO 9001 standard in a real context and in simple language.
- As the course is done online, it can be done whenever and wherever you want! Additionally you can take as long as required to complete the course.
- Completion of this online course results in full credit/exemption from the first day of the Lead Auditors Course
- A certificate is issued upon completion of the course.
- Auditing hints and tips throughout.
- Discounts available for multiple enrolments.
Who should enrol?
- Business owners/managers considering ISO 9001 implementation and certification.
- Recently certified businesses that need to train their staff.
- Quality Managers and Auditors.
- Anyone who participates in the maintenance and continual improvement of a QMS.